Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Character Art

[RIOT CREATIVE CONTEST 2017] PROGRAM_Syndra.exe

Locko
vertex
Offline / Send Message
Locko vertex
Hi Polycount! I'm a new member here and this is my first post on the site. It's also my first time entering an art competition. And my first time creating a complete character model so this is going to be a huge learning process for me.

I'm gonna and create concepts and a model for a Syndra skin within the 'Program' skin line. This is partly inspired by my recent exploration of VFX and my attempt at recreating Syndra's spheres with the Program theme in mind. The idea is that this sentient AI uses her spheres to disintegrate objects and collect their data to be stored in her databases. But anyway, here's my progress so far, hope you like my work!

Moodboard of Syndra Concepts and Skins as well as other existing Program Skins:

My current attempt at VFX in Unreal Engine 4 to serve as a theme for the Syndra Skin:

(Sorry for bad resolution!)

Pose sketch-out and feature highlighting:

More work to come as I work on this project outside of University work! Hope you're enjoying it so far! I'm still very much a beginner in a lot of aspects of this competition so I hope I can pull off something decent to learn from. Thanks for viewing!

Replies