Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Character Art

Cosmic Demise Lulu

Hello everyone! 

I've been wanting a Riot Art Contest for sometime now! Super excited to see what everyone will come up with for one of my favorite games and communities as of right now!

I've always loved playing as Lulu! She's strange and has a lot of potential for a wide variety of skins so I decided on making an ultimate skin for her!
I've wanted to make it for awhile now, a skin that makes look Lulu so powerful that the stars Aurelion Sol create seem insignificant! Basically a Lulu AP carry skin I suppose.

The main part of the skin would look like some godly presences, lot's of nice particle effects with a Aurelion Sol / Zoe galaxy color scheme with maybe some of the golden trim from a Cosmic Reaver Kassadin, but the main focus is to keep the character still Lulu, the happy chaotic sorceress!

The second part of the skin will be the otherworldly presence, when Lulu uses her ult on herself the true form has taken over!

I thought it would be funny to have Lulu and some sort of godly being argue with each other since most of her dialogue is nonsense anyway. There would be a lot of potential for funny lines for this character since Lulu is the last character I'd think to have overwhelming power the makes Aurelion Sol look like a house mouse.

I'll be making a character sheet tomorrow and start concepting the character itself this weekend!

Good luck everyone and have fun!