Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[Riot 2017 Art Contest] Fiddlesticks the Crow Lord Splash Art

null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Harendorf null
Hi everyone, I'm a French 2D artist and I'm excited to participate into this contest.

I'm going to create a new skin for Fiddlesticks, a character I love and the first one I've actually really enjoyed when I discovered LoL back in Season 2. I haven't played for a while, but I still follow the artistic production of the game, and it still has a particular place in my gamer heart.

The new skin I'll create will be Crow Lord Fiddlesticks, a decaying master of crows Fiddlesticks with a crow's skull instead of his scarecrow bag, feathers instead of wheat, a robe and bones instead of sticks. 
What I'll struggle the most with will most certainly be the composition and the environment, so while challenging myself, I'll probably post a lot here to get people's feedback, so stay tuned to this thread. 

It's also going to be quite some challenge as I've never realized any kind of Splash Art before. But I'm willing to give my best for this contest and I want to outdo myself!

Here is a mood board I've done, pretty simple, and not every reference I'll be using is present, yet, it's more of a "putting myself into condition" kind of work.

Cheers! 

Replies