Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[Riot 2017 Contest] Mecha Malphite Illustration

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
reckzilla polycounter lvl 8
Hey all! My name is Morrissey Alexander I will be aiming to do a more Pacific Rim and detailed Mecha Malphite Illustration. Malphite was the first champion I played in League all of those fateful years ago! And I really enjoy cool mechs and I could tell from the splash that mecha malphite was intended to a Pacific Rim inspired piece so I wanted to try to push that identity some more! My piece will consist of a High poly modeled Mecha Malphite redesigned based on Gundam, ZOIDs, and Pacific Rim and I wanted it either show off Malphites Brutal Strikes or Ground Slam action frame. 

Here are some of my core refs for the detailing and texturing phase:

I will make a block out of the model based on the in game model and then spend a huge chunk of time detailing and redesigning piece by piece until I complete the whole model and then refine and polish details then texturing and environment building and rendering. Hoping to finish this and have a really nice portfolio piece!

Thanks for viewing!

Replies