Home Freelance Job Postings

CLOSED on 10-23-2017 - Looking to bring on another remote artist for UV and Texture work - Paid -

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
jasperrubino polycounter lvl 8
- Update!   - 10-23-2017 -

We have received an abundance of great replies, amazing candidates and killer artwork. We are in the process of selecting a candidate and are no longer accepting applicants. There had been so many great candidates, our project manager is having a difficult time deciding. :)

Thank you to everyone who applied and everyone should be receiving an email regardless if hired.
Thanks again. 

Hello,

I am working on a game that will be going on Kickstarter soon and need to bring on another artist to help me wrap things up. All the environment assets are modeled and just need UV's and Textures. We are using Substance Designer/Painter and working in UE4 so you will need to know the PBR workflow and will be checking your work in substance painter and UE4. There are about 70-80 assets left and they will be grouped accordingly and handed off to you. You will need to unwrap that group on 1 UV sheet and texture it. The assets will share a lot of the same material which will speed up the texturing process. All characters and animations are done. We have a prototype ready. Should be a great project to help out with and get your name on. Could possibly turn into a long term position. Should be about a 1.5 month stretch to finish this up (but the faster the better). 

What you need to apply:
An online Portfolio
Be able to complete assets and meet deadlines
Experience with game assets and textures. (We don't mind you using whatever program as long as the end product works)
Clear verbal and written communication 

The game will is stylized in simplified realism using real world materials with the scale adjusted to look like board game pieces. Think making realistic pieces and dropping them into a board game like Hero Quest. 

This is a paid by the hour, contract position. 

Please send your resume and link to your work to: jasperrubino@gmail.com

I will close the post once we find someone.
Thanks