Roll7 are a BAFTA winning studio preparing to embark on their most ambitious and exciting project yet; Laser League is a 3D, high-octane sports / action title.
Development is run remotely so the applicant is to undertake the vast majority of their work at home. Appropriate equipment, dev kits and software licenses will be supplied as required. There will be travel to London required on an ad hoc basis for meetings and therefore applicants must be based in Europe.
- Based in EU or UK
- UE4 experience
- Work alongside Creative Director and Lead Artist maintaining high-quality 3d asset production to the established art pipeline.
- Ability to understand and adhere to art direction and in turn, contribute via good communication skills to the project development.
- Manipulate existing geometry and assets to create polished final environment.
- Work up blocked-out prototype environments into finished locations.
- Optimise textures, lighting and materials for all launch platforms.
- Ability to self-manage and problem solve proactively, given the nature of remote-working.
- Full understanding of the core skills (UV layout, re-using assets, etc.) to deliver high-quality assets to the established art style with efficiency in mind.
- Excellent understanding of creating and editing assets for UE4.
- Experienced and confident setting up Unreal materials.
- Ability to add lighting and VFX assets to levels to match with given concept.
- Demonstrable portfolio of work required.