Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Mx bike and Rider

leitoto
null
Offline / Send Message
leitoto null
Hello people!

This is my first post on this forum and i'd like to show the last project i been working for an indie game is currently in development (http://lcqstudios.com/). My tasks on this project consisted in making the Rider character from scratch and also the Bike (high poly modeling, low poly, retopology, texturing and substance procedural material). I received the help of my team mate 3D artist "Damien Desmond", who did an awesome work by doing the bike and boot high poly model. 
The targeted platform for the game is PC, using Unity 5 as engine, PBR shaders (2k textures because limitation of unity engine with substance materials), so i split the bike in 3 materials and 6 for the rider. 
The procedural materials allows the programmers to access a wide variety of options by coding for changing the texture look at runtime. Some of the parameters were for tint parts, surface glossy or matte but the most important options were the Dust, Dirt and Mud effects. This 3 effects apper while the Player is going throw the track depending on the ground type. C&C is welcome! smiley

If you want to see a marmoset viewer scene, check my Artstation
 You can see a demostration of the procedural materials inside unity on this video

Helmet Matte Version

Helmet Glossy Version

Helmet Tintable Parts

Helmet Glossy and Metal

Helmet Matte and Metal

Some high poly parts of the rider

The next two images are inside unity 5 engine, in a WIP scene i'm making for the game which is a garage