Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for 3D Sculpturist and Animators [Unpaid, Possible Pay in Future]

BlackSanta
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
BlackSanta polycounter lvl 3
We have our 3D modelers now we need some people to create the characters for us! Here some information though;

Description:

You and 32 other people are stuck in a 13 floor government facility. You are there because you are apart of a government test on the human people to see what would happen if you were to be told to kill 32 people within 30 minutes. Failing to do so will result in everyone being killed. Know you might be wondering "So What" well you have your own arsenal and if dieing you lose whatever is on your person that you took from your arsenal. You can bring whatever you want back from the building and take whatever you have out but you can lose it if you are not that last one to survive. Do you have what it takes to survive? Can you live? Find Out Yourself!

Engine / Software Used:

Unreal Engine 4, Paint.EXE, Blender, and anything you use, we are open to any and all software as long as the license is open to it.

You can email me at my alias email: thegovernmentexperiment@gmail.com  (A proper email will be placed here once we see promise)

or you can respond to this forum or message me on here. We also have a discord that you can communicate to use with: https://discord.gg/GcdNVQ

If you do join the discord my name is Alex and I would be able to help you out!

Thanks for your time in reading over this, please contact me with any other information.

Also it says Possible Pay in Future, This is said because we do not know where we will be in the next year so if you do make money we will pay for your work and time but we can not promise this!!

P.S If we end up selling this game your position can easily become a paid position but this is a very big depending factor and is in no way promised.