Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Djwaglmuffin

vertex
Hey, ya'll! Djwaglmuffin here.

I was encouraged to put my work on a site with a relatively supportive community of digital artists. I was looking through some of these other sketchbooks and I feel woefully under dressed (haa!) but, I like to think my storytelling chops puts me on some even footing.

Anyway, I'm trying to pull my artistic skills up so I can finally bring my stories to life. Comics are the way I'm probably going to express these stories as I can do them by myself so I really need to round myself out as an "every sort of artist". Any ideas are appreciated and critiques are welcome. 

Things I am working on: 

Creating more dynamic poses/overall illustrations
Colors and better values
Backgrounds (somewhat...my computer limits me on what i can do with larger images)
Composition
Creature design

Job goals:

If you're looking at this and see potential in my work for employment, please know I belong in any job function that requires ideas or creative solutions to a story or character. Having the ability to draw only reinforces that as I can sit there and sketch what I might be thinking to SHOW instead of tell and hope someone is able to figure out what I'm thinking. Video games is a perfect fit for me and I hope I can do that someday as well as produce my own original content.

Replies