Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Construction Safety Game - Kit Bashing Group Required

Zurdge
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Zurdge polycounter lvl 3
Hello folks!
I'm opening up a project that I've been introduced to. The game theme has been set however the brief is very open and flexible for people of all skill levels! 
2D or 3D, it doesn't matter! We're looking for creative minds to spit ball with.

Game setting -
Construction sites, scaffolding, rubble, diggers, high visibility jackets and potholes!
The theme/setting is predefined but visually, mechanically and general speaking it is an open canvas! 
Our current reference which we like it that of Temple Run styled game or Subway Surfer, It seems to 'click' with the theme of construction sites providing obstacles and risen platforms.

Needs - 
As mentioned, we're in need of people to spit ball with. Generate ideas, point out flaws, point out qualities, rough doodles or bespoke sculptures both are welcome!

Short term goals -
Getting the ball rolling, network, and form a solid foundation.
Kit bash reference, sketches, workflows.

Long term goals -
At minimum, produce a portfolio piece that we can be proud of. Ultimately this project has formed from a demand from local clients and we're aiming to sell directly to clients or over app stores.

Software requirements - 
Using Unity, we have a background programming team who's skills are top notch and capable of tackling the biggest hurdles!
As the project develops out of the 'concept phase' we'll be assessing and implementing a workflow that suits the needs of all.
For now, keep software requirements in the back of your head. Leave yourself open to create without obstacles.

Lastly - 
An introduction, my name is Jim and I've been tasked with project managing the development of a new conceptual game.
I'm available via email and happy to talk on directly to answer questions or reply to ideas.
Hope to hear from you soon!

JamesEdBurdge@gmail.com

Replies