Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Game jam partner! Looking for a 3D artist person for a jam in a couple weeks

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
aweji polycounter lvl 7
I am not good enough yet with rigging, modeling, and animating, unfortunately. My sort of area of expertise or whatever would be more on the programming and design side of things.   I'm trying to get the hang of rigging and animating, but it's really hard to follow tutorials because I keep hitting brick walls.

There's this week-long "Blueberry Jam" (https://itch.io/jam/game-dev-network-blueberry-jam) coming up soon and I'd like to partner up with one of you guys to try and make something cool. Best case scenario is that we get something to put on both of our portfolios.

I have 5 game jams under my belt so far and I'd like to make this the sixth: 2 as a 3D artist guy, 2 as a programmer guy, and 1 all by myself as a solo guy (which is the most recent one). The Unreal Engine is my weapon of choice or whatever, I guess.

Send me a PM on here if you're interested or if you're on that Discord thing, send a friend request to Love#7218. Another way to reach me is to add 34844841 on Steam. Doesn't make a difference to me what tool you use (e.g. Blender, 3dsmax, Maya). If you prefer for whatever reason, I can do the design provide you with the information you need to make the stuff. I'm also cool with you collaborating with me on the design and whatnot, too, if you're into that.

Thanks for reading!