Home Freelance Job Postings

[Piece Work Needed][Paid] Conversion Fan Project -3D Artist-

null
Who Am I:

Greeting's, I go by Bob Of Tibia. I'm a beginning-to-mid-level coder.

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for a/several(?) 3D Artist(s) who can be called upon to create assets for me at fair prices.
I'm not looking for over the top pieces at this point, but maybe in the feature if I get further into what I do, I may.
Because of that, I'm not looking to hire per hour, and instead looking to just outright by per piece or per group of assets.

What I'm doing with your creations:
I'm not a big developer or even indie really, I'm creating a project in my spare time, that consists mainly of recreating/converting a old 2D MMO (Still around though) into a 3D one. Note: Not planning on converting all of it, just a few areas in the game.

Why I'm doing it:
To prove to my self that I am able, to hone my skills in different areas, to do something cool with a game that had a big impact on me growing up.

Will you make money from it? 
More than likely not. If I pay you for an asset, it will be coming from my own pocket, I do not plan on selling this, at this time, it's purely a fan project to see what a old 2D game looks like with a fresh breath of life.

Because of this, I'm not looking to go all out. Nor am I looking for a full time group of people. Just a person or persons who are willing to do fairly priced assets.

TL;DR
-Looking for someone who can convert 2D items to 3D.
-It's a fan game.
-No profit intended.
-Looking for fair prices.
-Not looking to hire per hour, just per piece/group of asset.

Thanks!

~ Bob Of Tibia.

Replies