Product • Los Angeles
- Assist in recruiting and hiring internal staff and external contractors.
- Establish and manage production schedule using JIRA.
- Manage production assets, maintain living creative docs, and create any necessary documentation or brief needed for internal or external use.
- Facilitate communication between various disciplines, and internal and external resources.
- Identify and find solutions to production issues.
- Assist with communication including keeping meeting minutes and scheduling needed meetings.
- Manage production testing, internal approvals, licensor approvals, and archiving.
- Experience managing a game, mobile app or VR experience through life cycle.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent task-tracking organization.
- Managing the overall schedule and milestone deliverables.
- Helping identify processes and pipelines needed between the various disciplines.
- Providing regularly scheduled communications with all leads.
- Providing clear, concise communication to the team and management.
Optional, but a major plus
- Experience with the Unity game engine.
- Experience working with a start-up.
- Experience with JIRA and Agile development.
- Shipped a major game or mobile application.
APPLY NOW: http://grnh.se/em0vt51