Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Ships and environments for a industrial-tech shooter

ActionCameraMan
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
ActionCameraMan polycounter lvl 2
Hey there, I'm looking for help with a handful of ships and environments for a shooter/platformer called Tungsten: Armored Outlaw.  The work is for high resolution assets that I'll use a custom process on my end to convert to projection-mapped low res game assets.  The style is heavily reminiscent of 20th century naval ships and industrial machinery in space, with lots of little mech detailing and a focus on more real-world looking stuff and not so much neon-light sci-fi.  The software I'm using is 3dsmax, but I can use assets made in any software if you have other preferences.  Texturing is not super critical but it doesn't hurt.  Right now I'm just looking to create one or two ships and a specific environment, but if you like the work I'm going to be building a team for a bigger funding push in the near future to do the rest of the game.

If you're interested, please contact me with a portfolio and your hourly rate at: tungstenao@gmail.com

See more of the game here: https://twitter.com/TungstenAO
Here's a few snippets of the ingame and a sample to give you an idea of the style of the ships: