Home Contests & Challenges Archives 3Daily 2017

3Daily - GoldnBoi

GoldnBoi
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
GoldnBoi polycounter lvl 3
Hello everyone! This thread will be me pushing myself to do a model a day! I will be aiming for one fully modeled and textured in low poly asset a day. Hopefully at the end of this, I will have learned some cool new tricks from everyone, as well as become a better 3D artist.  :)

Here is my first piece. Based off of a DND treasure concept

Replies

• GoldnBoi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Was a bit pressed for time today, but I will texture this asset tomorrow as well as complete new asset. This one is also based off of a DND treasure. The dragon shield

!
  • GoldnBoi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Here is the textured Dragon shield. I don't think its too shabby for the amount of time it took. I feel like I could've done so much more with this one, but ill attempt to fit in more detail on the next piece. 
  • GoldnBoi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

So I think Im going to have to rethink the challenge of have everything textured as I am once again behind on texturing this asset. The time I took to finish the Dragon Shield was included in the hour I told myself I would dedicate towards a 3Daily. So Im just going to have to take an extra half hour tomorrow and finish the texture on this guy, and actually complete the next asset. Thinking of making an elf house with this one...