Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

The Last Artefact

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on an indie game called The Last Artefact - a 3D platformer with FPS elements integrated into the gameplay. I plan to continue to share my work in progress and updates of the game in this post, including screenshots and possibly videos.

The atmosphere of the game centers around a sci-fi ambience and takes place within a multitude of labyrinths. While I am still trying to perfect the style of the game while implementing core gameplay elements, I hope you enjoy the progress made in this post.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

In deciding whether or not to include a gun that will show where the player will aim, I decided to take out the gun and to include only the crosshair cursor that will show where the player will shoot its ammunition. I found that the gun that I had planned to use was not working cleanly with the player. Moreover, I think taking out the gun slightly increased performance when testing out the game.

I still have much more to show you, but I'll stop the post here for now. Thank you so much for reading and I look forward to sharing more with all of you.

Brian