Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Unreal spaceship

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Sabre363 polycounter lvl 6
Hi,
This is a spaceship scene I'm trying to make in Unreal Engine 4. A somewhat side project I've been working on. I'm thinking of it as light cargo / spy ship that was perhaps stolen in the prototype stage. Designed to be home then a command post and staging area for a small team of 6 - 7 crew. The backstory and role will develop over time, I don't want to lock it in and limit the design. In the end I would like to have a fully detailed and possibly playable level in UE4. Complete with effects and animations for the entire ship, inside and out. As I'm still learning how to do these kinds of things I imagine this project will take a very long time. Please leave comments and critiques on everything I post here. This is a learning project and that works best with a lot of feedback. I will do my best to post any progress and changes here.

All the external stuff will have to be changed. I made the mistake of designing the outside before the inside. So some of the rooms clip through the outer hull.

The interior layout for each deck starting from the top down. The last one I started making the modular pieces and building Deck B.

Floor plans starting from Deck C to Deck A.