Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Bouncer Orc, feedback?

vertex
Offline / Send Message
Tommy85 vertex

Hi

Wanted to make him look like a realestate agent, but making an orc look NOT nice was just wierd. So im going for the bouncer look, might throw a cigar in there at one point. Total time on it for now is about 3 hours. Im just alittle confused on where to go next, detailing? filling in?

Replies

• that_guy_nik
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Looks awesome at the moment! I love the expressions you've got here, it really has character. Yeah, I'd say the next stage would be adding details in the areas where at the moment you have just shown an indication of the form, a detail pass. Subdivide it up a bit and go for it. The final stage after you've got all the little details in would be for you to add things as small as pores in the skin, as well as little things like scars and welts in the skin. Keep going with it!
  • Tommy85
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tommy85 vertex
    Looks awesome at the moment! I love the expressions you've got here, it really has character. Yeah, I'd say the next stage would be adding details in the areas where at the moment you have just shown an indication of the form, a detail pass. Subdivide it up a bit and go for it. The final stage after you've got all the little details in would be for you to add things as small as pores in the skin, as well as little things like scars and welts in the skin. Keep going with it!
    Thanks!! Yes ill defintly do just that! :D
  • Neox
    Options
    Online / Send Message
    Neox godlike master sticky
    i pretty much disagree, now would be the time to clean this up. It is a hell of a messy surface, and not as in detailled. The low and medium level details are not clearly worked out yet. Work on the shapes before you start detailling. It is wayyyyy to sketchy to start thinking about details yet.