Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID + REV-SAHRE] Looking for a 3D Animator for Melee Masters, A New Platform Based Fighter!

PylonCrow
null
Hello interested person,

I'm looking for a 3D animator to work part-time to full time on a new game from Two-Piece Games called Melee Masters. Before reading further, keep in mind this will be a medium to long term project. 

So a little about the game.
Melee Masters is a platform based competitive classic/fantasy themed fighting game with a unique cast, stylish visuals, and a strong emphasis on multiple play-styles. At it's core, Melee Masters i highly based off of super smash brothers: melee, and features many of its mechanics. From wave-dashing to shielding. However it is not simply a clone, we have an original cast of character, new and interesting play-styles and moves, new and interesting technical mechanics, and a refined movement system to make the basics easier but with enough room for high level players to discover more and more tech along the way.  This is not a mod, but it's own creation, an impressively fun.

Payment will be be in terms of an hourly rate, plus revenue share once the game is released. Expected workload per week will be a minimum of 20-30 hours to complete the allotted work in the time-frame. Estimated time for working on this project will be at least 2 months.

required experience:
3d:
-Animation
-Rigging
-Weight Distribution
-Game Development
-Unity Development

Additional knowledge/requirements
-Must be familiar with importing and exporting FBX animations into both Blender and Unity
-Quality of work must meet a high quality standard

Looking forward to hearing from those interested, if so please send an email to:
mazzinaro@twopiecegames.com or mikecazzinaro@gmail.com, I will most likely not see PMs here.

It should be worth saying this will be remote work, and a preference will be given to those located near the east coast.

Best,
Mike

Replies