Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Looking for a team to join

vgreksa
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
vgreksa polycounter lvl 2
Hello Guys,

I am a self-educated 3d artist who would like to join a team working on some games. I have been a 3d hobbyist for the last couple of years and although I am really dedicated to become better and better in what I am doing I would like to point out that I have never gone through any formal art  education so there could be some areas where I potentially lack the necessary skills - which disadvantage I work really hard on to eliminate.
I have some modding experience with Half-Life 2 and C&C and also released two games on Android - a very rich but financially very futile experience. I also had my very first freelance job with a small studio where I was creating low and high poly environment props for a Victorian-era mansion.
 With all due respect to older game engines, I would prefer getting more exposure with either Unity or Unreal and would love to get more involved with PBR workflows.
Please have a look at some of my work at vgreksa.cgsociety.org and if you think I could be a helpful asset on your team then do get into touch with me.

Many thanks and gl hf!