Home Dota 2

[HELP] ITEM FLOATING IN SPACE?

yogijyogesh
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
yogijyogesh polycounter lvl 3
Hello, I got back to working with my workshop item for Templar assassin after a break of five to seix months. I started off on my item which I had tested inside the game client by exporting it using 3DSMAX 2012, skinned and textured. It worked fine and had no issues. 

A couple of weeks ago, I deleted the items i had already made and started off anew. This time however when I export the finished item into the game client, it floats off to the side of it. I have already encountered this problem a number of times before, but it went away after I RESET X FORMS. But I've reset Xforms, set the pivot to 0 0 0 but it is of no use. The item still floats off in space bottoms up.

I have tried everything. I imported the SMD using wunderoy's plugin afresh, skinned my item to the newly imported base model's bones. But it still floats off to the side of it. Even if I go back to older saves when exporting to the game client worked, skin my objects to that base model's bones, the problem still persists now.

Please help. I am at my wit's end. It worked perfectly fine before, nearly five or six months before but not now.