Home Career & Education

Final year Environmental Storytelling survey

Reece Whittingham
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Reece Whittingham polycounter lvl 4
Hi guys, I am a final year games art student at Teesside University in the UK. I am currently working on a module in which i have to write a short essay.

For this essay I am hoping you can help me understand the effect Environmental storytelling has on players and how important it is in creating a memorable experience.

This survey is only 7 questions long and should tale 5-10 minutes.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could take the time to complete this survey and help towards my Degree.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/5WYBJV3

Participation in the survey is entirely voluntary and you can withdraw at any time, though by their completing the survey you are agreeing to participate. You are free to skip any question. There are no known risks associated with this research study; however, as with any online related activity the risk of a breach is always possible. To the best of my ability your answers in this study will remain confidential.

Thank you very much in advance.

Replies

• Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    That's a good survey. Recommended!

A question I thought of during it was "Did you ever see environmental narrative that failed? Explain." Not that I have a specific example, but it's a good practice to flip the coin.

Wish you the best with your paper! Will you please share it here when you're done?
  • Reece Whittingham
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Reece Whittingham polycounter lvl 4
    Thanks Eric! 
    That would be a good question actually, i might mention that in someway being a weakness on the survey in my essay. 

Yea no worries, i think survey monkey has an option to share the results as well so i may post all the survey responses as well