Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Looking for 2D Artist (Hand Painted Textures mostly)

Escapado
null
Offline / Send Message
Escapado null

Hey everyone,

So I wrote a small but nifty tool for pathfinder players and DMs of which I don't want to reveal too much yet, however I'd like to release it to the public for free soon.

For those of you who never heard of pathfinder, it's the second most popular pen and paper RPG there is - think dungeons and dragons.

The coding of the tool is essentially done (as in it has all the intended functionality for release up and running).

Now for the design of my tool I scraped together a bunch of textures and art assets, which I modified, from Hearthstone and Warcraft games and it looks alright but obviously I can't release that since these art assets don't belong to me.

This is where you come into play: If you are an artist and you'd like to join this small 1-man project then just hit me up via PM and I'll talk you through the project.

The overall complexity of the project is rather small and the number of art assets I need is very limited. 3 or 4 Icons, two textures, a few borders. Nothing crazy. However I'd like the design to be similar to some RPG interfaces, such as WoW or Hearthstone as I like the flair it creates - just with a lot less assets than an MMO would need.

Payment wise I can already tell you: As this is a hobby project I can't pay anything beforehand. However I'll open a patreon and/or a non-intrusive donation option upon release of which you'd receive a 50% cut.