Home Quixel Megascans

Answered: Quixel Suite Toolbar - Starting Behind Photoshop, Cracshes when launching any of the apps

Happles
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Happles polycounter lvl 5
Hey Guys,

I was using the Quixel Suite earlier today, mainly DDO and 3do, and it was fine.

Took a break and came back to it a couple of hours later and when I try to launch it, the Quixel Suite Toolbar is behind Photoshop, and not on top of it anymore. When I then try to use one of the following apps like DDO, the Suite crashes with the error message:

System.NullRefereceException: Object reference not to an instance of an object.

I tried relaunching Photohshop as administrator, then closing it and then relaunching suite, it didn't work.

I also tried restarting my computer, updating my java and reinstalling the Quixel Suite, without any luck so far.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Replies

• bsymon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bsymon null
    Hello :) I'm new here, just to say I've the very same problem. The Suite was working well like 2 hours ago, and now it crashes each time I try to launch it ...

Adobe CC just push its new update, CC 2017. Maybe there is a link with the problem, dunno ...
  • Synaesthesia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    Try relaunching SUITE - it should automatically download a new file in the background to update for compatibility with CC 2017. If this doesn't work, you can downgrade to CC 2015.5 for the time being.