Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Environment Artist/Level Designer with Industry Experience

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
colelarsonart polycounter lvl 3
Hello my name is Cole Larson and I have industry experience working as a lead environment artist and lead level designer, with one shipped title under my belt.  I am looking for any type of work, freelance, remote, part time, full time, contract, etc.

I can be contacted at colelarsonart@gmail.com
My portfolio can be seen at: http://www.colelarsonart.com/

Please feel free to contact me on behalf of anything or if you request any further information thank you.

Software knowledge: Autodesk Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Unreal 4, UDK 3, Unity Game Engine, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, SourceTree, GitHub, Gitlab, Nuke, Xnormal, and Crazy Bump.

Skills: 3D modeling both high and low poly, UV mapping and layouts, Photo realistic, stylized texture creation, and PBR workflows, Mesh and UV clean up, Experience creating game assets from concept to finalized pieces, Lighting experience in game engine and within various modeling and texturing applications, Collaboration with experienced artists under tight deadlines eventually leading to meeting the pre determined release date on a shipped title, Strong understanding of art foundations, Experience with working on an entire game from start to finish within a game engine, and small amounts of VFX, Animation, and Programming knowledge.