Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Cyborg PostGirl

null
Hello,
it's my first post here so if make some mistake in the format I would like to know.

The idea of my project is to create a very athletic stylized petite character. I want her to be integrated in a video game engine (Unity or Ureal4) and I also want to rig Her so she can be of some use to various animator.

Unfortunatly I lost my original Model sheet so I drew quick one to show you the overall vision of the project

Now for the 3D, The mechanical parts where the real puzzle for me. I tried to be as simple and minimalist as possible, but still have a interesting silhouette.

Before I go forward with the retopo and the sculpt. I want some feedback on the overall idea of the arm, hand and sighter. Also I'm a very visual guys, so a picture to accommodate any recommendation would be awesome.

so far i like how the palm and everything look here, But!

this is horrible so i'll take any criticism :pensive:

I also made a sculpt in Z brush that I will be using for projection. I might have to relax the abs because they are really intense. 

I put colors on my sculpt because that is how a work, none of these a final except maybe the eyes and the hair. After your feedback, I'll go forward in merging all the character asset into one file to accelerate my workflow and be able add more glorious details.

Even though it isn't finished because I can't finish any of my drawing. One of my friend recommended that I put I drawing I made to push forward my idea of the character. In this version she don't have a Cyber Eye yet so i might have to add it later. Also I have a hard time naming my characters, so the doors are open peoples.

Thanks in advance