Home Contests & Challenges Archives Reallusion's 3D Character Design Contest 2016

Reallusion Character Design - Cartoon Components

Hi Everyone!

I'm a little late to the contest, but my name is EJ Johnson Jr aka Cartoon Components and I'm very new to creating 3d characters... After many years of drawing vector characters I was going to start telling animated stories after I purchased  RL's  Crazy Talk Animator....  Then I Discovered Character Creator and I was Hooked.  I primarily use CC 1.5, Iclone6 pro, 3d Xchange, Daz3d, blender and Sculptris.

I started with creating the character in CC 1.5...

I then found a body suit on Daz3d... 

I ran it through 3dXchange 6, then did some additional morphing, editing,  parenting and weight painting in blender... 

I then imported to CC 1.5 and added the clothing and did the animation in iclone6 for the finished character... 

I've been creating characters for a few months now and was greatly inspired by such creators as Tobias of TokoMotion among others...  

I hope someday to expand my characters and custom CC character morph packages for others to use, but in the meantime will learn and grow and keep watching all the great creations others are making.

The character I will be entering will be Super TINY Gurl, from drawing to CC.

contest entry:
https://youtu.be/ompZE9gb3QY