Home Animation Showcase & Critiques

Animation feedback PLEASE

null
Offline / Send Message
Kit_E null
Hello Everyone,
I've been working on this shot for few months now. I would love to have some feedbacks please please please. (Everything is still on step & on 2s). 
Also, don't pay attention to the fish yet ;)
Thank you all

https://beta.syncsketch.com/sketch/101172#111815

Replies

• Archanex
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Archanex polycounter lvl 18
    Nice work Kit_E, I think overall it's looking really strong. I especially like the way you have the girl getting up and crawling away in the beginning, there's a nice attention to detail. 

If you're looking for ways to plus this shot, you may want to consider the following. 
    1. It's unclear to me why when the guy turns around that he walks with his arm extended... is he trying to get Kaylas attention from offscreen?

2. I think Filipos walk needs more up and down motion to help sell his weight a bit more.

....I had more, but someone else keeps setting syncsketch to your pie shot, so that's all for now, I'll try to remember to post later.

Keep up the good work
  • yaschan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yaschan polycounter lvl 7
    I love it. Very strong and solid work, rest is just adjusting few details as others have pointed. 
  • Kit_E
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kit_E null
    Thank you both Archanex and Yaschan very much. I will do the adjustment right away. It's always helpful to have fresh look at the animation.
    Thank you again