Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Looking for Character Designer

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
BarryStudios polycounter lvl 3
Hello all!

My name is Matt, the CEO of Barry Studios. My team and I are in need of a character designer for our upcoming game. We plan to release this game on Steam by the end of the year and the profits will be split by percentage based on the amount of work you do. 

REQUIREMENTS:
If you interested in this position, great! But, before you take the next step, I ask you to ask yourself if you're ready for this commitment. We need someone that is not just a great character artist and designer. We need someone that communicates well and often with other team members about their work and the overall project. Our entire team right now is very close and we talk to each other every single day. We require that you would do the same and make your presence known. And, of course, you need to be able to do your job well and in a timely matter. Not a full time position of course, but as many hours a week as you can :)

If you're interested and want to know more about the game, feel free to send me an email at matthew.barry@barrystudiosgames.com. The type of characters you'd be creating would include models of regular humans and citizens as well as zombie models. Check out our website for more  information as well, and I'm looking forward to hearing back from you!

-Matt. CEO of Barry Studios, barrystudiosgames.com