Home Freelance Job Postings

[CLOSED} Spider-Ma'am Bust

null
So this is going to sound weird, but I'm looking for someone to make a head sculpt/bust of an obscure "What If?" Character known as "Spider Ma'am" aka Aunt May with Spider-Man powers. I'm trying to make a custom action figure for her, but In order to do that I need an appropriate head sculpt. For various reasons I'm much more comfortible with starting with a 3d print than something hand sculpted that I could potentially mess up upon painting.

I have made an approximate sketch of what I'm trying to achieve, but it's a bit shaky, particularly around the hair bun. I tried to make everything line up as much as possible, since I was making this purely for a 3d model.

Right now, approximate price range is about the $50 range. I realize this is on the low end (and I AM willing to negotiate it), but I'm also not looking for something extravagant or super detailed. Because I'm planning on 3d printing this for a 6in scale figure, most small details will likely be lost anyway, I just want something that gives me a good starting point.

Frankly, I'd have been happy with the model from the mobile Spider-Man Unlimited game.

Edit: I have plenty of applicants at this time, and am finalizing negotiations with one already.