Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[Rev-Share] Heads or Fails - 3D Modeller/Animator needed (Dev-log linked inside)

GrandMcDon
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
GrandMcDon polycounter lvl 2

Intro

Hello!

I've been working on my party game called Heads or Fails. The premise of the game is that in each mode/mini-game, your goal is to keep your head on while taking other players heads off. I've come here in hopes to find a 3D modeller/animator to help me with the game, since up to this point I've been using free 3D models I've found off the internet. It would be so much better to have art that is actually consistent and matches the style of the game.

The Game - Heads or Fails

There are two main modes to this. One is a fighting/brawler type that is similar to Power Stone. The other is a game-show that consists of a bunch of mini-games. You can find more about it in the link below. My goal with this game is to make something that gets people laughing without the need of over the top violence or blood. As easy as it would be to include that, I wanted to challenge myself to see if I could make a game that is more in line with Looney Tunes, instead of Mortal Kombat.

One cool feature about this game is that not only is your head removable but all your limbs are too. If your limbs happen to fall off, you can reattach them back on. You have the option to either put your limb back on or pick it up to use as a weapon. Weapons have both options as well. Now since your limbs come off, the way you move and how fast you move changes as well. The game modes/mini-games are all based around the idea of losing heads/limbs.

The game is easy to pick up and play for anyone to learn. You don't have to learn a hundred different moves and figure out how each character is different. They'll all play the same as everyone has the same objective. If you want to see any pictures/gifs or find more detailed information about the progress of the game, you can find it here.

Dev-Log - Click Here

What Is Needed

With that said, I'm looking for a 3D Modeller/Animator to do the art for me. As for the art, I'm planning to have different levels based on real places. (Examples: Highway, Child's Birthday Party, Mall, etc). The characters will be based on jobs. (Examples: A police officer, a chef, a golfer, etc) However, I'm open to change if the artist thinks it's needed. There may even be characters or levels that aren't related to a place or person, because it doesn't matter who the character is, they'll all play the same. This would be a great way to exercise your skills as you'd get to create a variety of characters, levels and weapons.

Outro

Please give the dev-log a look. Maybe you'll see something you enjoy. I hope that you see the potential in this game as both something you'd enjoy not only doing the art for but playing as well. I appreciate your time.

Thank you.