Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[Rev Share] Ingimas Studios Hiring Hand-Painted Texture Artist

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Zeemis polycounter lvl 11

We at Inigmas Studios are looking to expand onto our small work-from-home studio, the ideal candidate must have an understanding of hand-painted 3d art, specifically with vibrant, fun, and wonky flare. We hugely exaggerate shapes and colors to truly bring our art to life, showing exaggerating in a thick-to-thin nature.

You will be compensated for your work by a percentage agreed upon both parties, you and us at Inigmas Studios. As an example, Leo and myself compose the entirety of Inigmas Studios, and thus, we both agreed on a compensation percentage that's paid out on the 15th of each month. Unity is the marketplace we sell our asset packages on, and thus, they deliver the payouts via the 15th of each month.

We are interested in talented, skilled, passionate, reliable, and fun individuals. Talent to us is not the same as skill. Talent is the ability to improve and improvise whereas skill is your innate ability to complete a task. The right candidate will be able to construct a rough draft texture with his or her own skill, then improve upon it after an art critique from the art director (myself). You must have a passion for hand-painted art, and it's wonky exaggerative nature haha! Being reliable is of course of great importance to us, we have set deadlines for our asset pack release dates. Be honest with us about your potential and ability to texture. Lastly, and most importantly, have fun! We want to bring on someone that'll get along with Leo and myself, someone that knows when to joke, but also be serious.

Lastly last thing, a portfolio is a must. We accept student applicants; however, a portfolio is very much so required for us to take you seriously as an applicant. We have roughly 16 asset packs available to purchase on the Unity Asset Store, as well as a reputation to uphold, so please apply with a portfolio.

Please apply at Support at Inigmas dot com with a cover letter and resume for consideration, thanks!