Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Looking for people interested in improve graphics of Android Game

pworld
null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
pworld null
Hi to all,

I'm a solo indie game developer from Italy. I recently developed and release my first game for Android (but it can be ported on iOS also). It is an arcade car racing game. His peculiarity is that racing tracks are randomly generated.

Looking at other similar project on the web I thought it could have some potential to reach the top 10% of the download chart, but the graphics I made for the game is far to be perfect. You can watch the project here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pf.elrracing (the youtube video is terrible, was self produced but I can't register gameplay with high frame rate, the game run at higher FPS but the acquisition is very low on FPS).

I'm looking to people interested in work in the project with me to improve it. Let share with me you thought and ideas : do you thing it may worth to work on this project? It's better to first refresh the graphic and then start again giving the game a new name? What could be the budget needed? It's better I give up with game development and use my time to learn how to tame sand worm? ;)

Thanks for your feedback.

Replies