Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Glass Dome Observatory/Garden - Scene - (WIP)

xhi
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
xhi polycounter lvl 2
Hello - 

I started a new project and wanted to post progress on here so others can give feedback while I work.  This scene is inspired by a place in TERA Online.  In the game there are monsters in this area so you don't get time to enjoy it.  I want to make a space similar but have more plants and unique objects to look at.  It will be added to UE4 once I finish the base/temp structure and objects. 

Thanks for looking and adding comments if you do <3 I want this to be something I'm really proud of.

Inspiration

Progress
9/7/16 - Maybe hard to see.  Started doodling in Maya so I can figure out where things go.  I have curtains hanging from parts of the glass dome.  Plants on the edges of the room.  On the left side there is a staircase going downstairs.  Above the door will be a water fountain so it's like you're going under the fountain.  All of the building will be off the side of a cliff.  Looking out the dome will be stars mostly or the side of the cliff it's attached to.

Only concern so far is if the room is too small.  The walls or glass get in the way so much.