Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Looking for character designer/modeler for Steam Greenlight game

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
BarryStudios polycounter lvl 3
Hi everyone!

My team and I have been working on our game for quite some time now but we're lacking a character designer for our team. The game is being made in Unity and is coming along very nicely. What we would need is someone who can dedicate some of their time every week working on a couple of characters for the game. We need our player model which would consist of a casual person you'd see in real life. The other character we need would be a zombie model. These models need to be decently high quality and poly count can't be insane. Once this work is done then you would be more than welcome to continue working with our team and modeling more assets. I ask that you are able to stay decently active in our team chat on Skype and keep everyone updated with how your work is coming. Your work doesn't need to be rushed but the quicker the better of course!

If/once the game begins greenlit and then released on Steam, a percentage of profits would be distributed to you based on how much work you have put in. Our team is very friendly and we communicate daily on Skype to keep the game progressing.

If you have the time and talent for this type of work then feel free to contact me via my email @ barrystudios4@gmail.com. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have about the game as well! I'm looking forward to hearing back from this awesome community and thank you so much for your time!