Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Once Upon a time :: GameDev || SelfTaught

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
skysoclouds polycounter lvl 2
I started my GameDev road some 8 months ago, here is the development so far. C&C if you wish.

Replies

• skysoclouds
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    8 Months ago...
    Was my first attempt at making a human. This model is like something from the movie "Aliens", the outside is the host human and he looks ok, and in the inside.. god help us all.
    The topology in the inside of the model -in a manner of speaking- is where the "Alien" lies, a horrible and twisted and disgusting cursed being whos very existence was a curse upon the beautiful world of 3d. So i did what i had to do, i deleted everything and started again from the beginning. 
    ~Failure is the foundation of success - wise man~

• skysoclouds
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    7 Months ago...
    A little explaining before hand is required, You see i started making my own game and these models were for the game.
    Since it was my first game and since i had no experience before, my game went from a small low poly game, to a huge diablo 3 high-poly-story-driven-hack-and-slash in several short weeks. Overkill, i know :skull:
    This guy was my 3rd? maybe 4th? model, i forget, there were a lot of failures along the way. Not many made it out to the other side alive.
    Artist expectations and selections are intense man, `nam Flashbacks.
    On the bright side, he has a mouth and 2 eyes.

• skysoclouds
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    More pics of the 2 guys above.