polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Ankitanime polycounter lvl 2

Replies

• HeyGafilimore
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HeyGafilimore polycounter lvl 4
    I love it! Your run leading up to the stab is great and it really builds up anticipation for what's about to come. The leap and the stab are great too, great sense of weight. The only glaring thing I noticed is that lack of reaction from the dude getting stabbed. The blade penetrates and exits but there doesn't appear to be any reaction from the dude getting stabbed. If the blade pierced the guy faster, I could see how there wouldn't be much of a reaction because of how quickly the blade enters and exits, but at the speed you've got, maybe a little push and then pull on the guy getting stabbed would work better. It looks like the stab loses its force as is, is what I'm getting at, in so many words haha. That's just me though, and like I said, there's a lot of great stuff going on here, keep it up!
  • Chris Rohlfing
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Chris Rohlfing polycounter lvl 9
    I really like it but one thing that stuck out with me was the camera transition. I think the shot would work better having the camera focus on the "hero?" and see the guy fall in the background. Maybe use some depth of field to accomplish this. It's just too jarring with the current transition though.