Home Freelance Job Postings

[CLOSED] $300 3D Model of tree with human arms and hands as branches

enigma515
null
This posting has a rather early deadline so if it cannot be completed by August 18th please do not reply.

Tree to be 3D printed to a total height of 8 feet (so detail should hold up at this size).
Arms/Hands should be in various positions (open palm, fist, praying, extending, etc)
From afar the tree should appear to be a normal tree barren of leaves
No color or texture (aside from human arm/hand contour/texture) needs to be applied to the model

Please reply if you believe you can complete this job in the time period desired, or if you require additional clarification questions.

The total of $300 will be paid out 50% upon acceptance of job and 50% at completion (delivery of model in *.obj format or equivalent for 3D printing) after a short simple contract is signed.

Thanks so much for the interest!

Replies

• enigma515
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    enigma515 null
    Thanks so much for the reply- I am looking specifically for a tree that uses what appears to be real human arms as the branches.  If you still think you can accomplish this, that'd be phenomenal!  I would be hand painting the final 3D model so that the tree is an amalgam of "flesh colored" and actually looks like it is made of human arms / hands.

Please let me know and thanks for the reply and interest!