Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[UE4] Prison Corridor - Uncharted 4 inspired

Hey Guys and Gals,
I have been a long time reader but this is my first post:
I was watching Jesse Cox play Uncharted 4 - sadly I don't currently have a PS4, so I can't play the game myself. I have to say, it's really amazing in pretty much every regard so big "good job" to all possible Uncharted 4 devs reading this.
Anyway long story short I wanted to work on a small but detailed interior environment for a while but didn't have the time or a concept. Very early on in Uncharted 4 the heroes are in an old prison and so this environment is inspired and heavily influenced by that small part of the game - however I did take it a bit further. My plan right now is to add cells to one wall and have an office on the other side. I will make the props to fit both. The corridor ends in gated archways leading of to somewhere and to one end in a wooden door.
So far I have started out with a basic BSP blockout with a very basic texture for the walls, as well as a not yet textured gate blockout. My goal is to make this medium sized scene with as few props as possible, but still have a lot of detail. This is my first big scene in UE4 - before this I have mostly been making small props and overall pieces for UE3 and Unity.
Here is what I have so far:

>

More updates will follow as I make more stuff, still don't have much time so updates might take a bit!

Thanks again  to all u Naughty Dog Devs - u make great games and I really need to save up to get a PS4!