Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Advanced car paint material in Unreal Engine 4 available for download !

CB3D
null
Offline / Send Message
CB3D null

Hello everyone,

For those who do not know me yet I will briefly introduce myself, I am Corentin, freelance generalist 3D artist with a specialization in real time 3D. I am also what we usually call "Pipe & Executive RT" I'm dealing with agencies or companies in order to initiate real-time 3D process and to ensure that it can continue and evolve. I'm also 3D trainer. I invite you to check my references here: http://www.corentin-bechet.com

I offer you this day to download a "car paint" material for Unreal Engine. This is a full material that will facilitate the creation of painting vehicles, cars, motorcycles, flying-saucer why not. short version, all types of vehicles or assets with paint parts in "carpaint" style.

You can now download material at: http://www.corentin-bechet.com/produit/carpaint-material-unreal-engine-4/

This material, you will be able to set all parameters to get the result you want. The material has been studied to ensure you can create ALL TYPES of existing materials. It also includes interesting features such as the management of decals.

It is possible to use this material for all types of platforms and projects : PC, Mac, Linux, Smartphone, Tablet, RV...

It is not heavy, with the ability to modify each component in the material textures, you can use small tiles textures in order to optimize display of your material! The material is physically correct and fits any type of lighting. Day, night, interior, studio, pre-calc, dynamic, animated ...!

You can watch introduction video there : Introduction to car paint material

I've also provided a series of videos to help you to install the material in one of your Unreal Engine 4 projects, but also to make you discover all the available parameters and we'll set an example together, by creating material instance starting from it's parent. Here is the Playlist.

Carpaint The material is part of a "bundle" I am trying to develop. The next material will be the carbon fiber, which will soon be available. Find below the list of materials that will be included in the bundle. Car paint Available Carbon Fiber Next Rubber Soon Leather Soon Plastic Soon Metal Soon Glass Soon As you can see, it is a complete and highly configurable material that I'm providing, a realistic and professional tool to your projects.

I'm available if you have any problem or question, on this forum or on my direct mail adress. Contact me.

Thank you. Corentin.