Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Grommash Hellscream WIP - Zbrush/Hand-painted

Replies

• lotet
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lotet hero character
    myabe the neck is looking a tad thin in the front view, and a tad thick from the side view. other then that its looking really good.
  • SylveriaDreams
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SylveriaDreams polycounter lvl 8
    Wow this is looking awesome! He matches the references really well. :)
  • Wendy de Boer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wendy de Boer interpolator
    Thanks for the comments! No input on my question, though? :s

On a side note, I'm still not sure whether it's okay to post the uncensored version of the base body. My main concern is that Blizzard might take issue with such a revealing rendition of their character, especially when posted on a major game art forum.

Ofcourse, I could take out the character's name from the image, as well as the most obvious identifying markers, such as the piercings and tattoos. I could even crop out the head from the image entirely. But it would still be easily identifiable simply from the comparison with the other pictures I posted.

Any community input on this would be great, especially from those at Blizzard!

@lotet : I think the neck is about as wide in the front view as I can make it. I don't know how the sternocleidomastoid would make it to the mastoid process otherwise! I don't think I will do anymore work on the base body at this point. I don't want to get stuck tweaking it forever, I almost did already, LOL.  :D

Time to put some pants on the poor guy! :s