Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[noob] Low Poly Mine - night scene

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Blade113 polycounter lvl 8
Hey guys!

After not getting the critique (neither attention, lel) on BlenderArtists, I'll try it here. Don't hate me for the noob work, please :)

I'm very happy to present you this project. Something like this has been in my mind for a long time, so I'm glad I've finally finished it.
I spent a lot of time balancing the brightness of the scene, and although it might seem a little dark now, I'm happy with the result.
I also had problems with fireflies in the final render, hope they're not so visible now.

Here's the render:

I hope you like it at least a little bit.
Feel free to ask a question(s) and some critique :)

Thanks for your time,
Blade

Replies

• ixrob
    Offline / Send Message
    ixrob polycounter lvl 10
    The image is way to dark, i could barely see what it was before i pulled it in photoshop to normalize the lighting and overlay it to even be able to see things, its not my monitor either. 

• Blade113
    Offline / Send Message
    Blade113 polycounter lvl 8
    ixrob said:
    The image is way to dark, i could barely see what it was before i pulled it in photoshop to normalize the lighting and overlay it to even be able to see things, its not my monitor either. 

keeping it dark was kinda the purpose, but I understand you find it too dark...

I didn't realise I could put the final render into an image editor and increase the brightness a little bit