Pitch Black VR - 3D Artist Needed

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Bravo81 polycounter lvl 3
Hello everyone,

My name is Dean Day, I'm Founder & CEO of Greenlight Games:
http://www.greenlightgames.co.uk

We're a fairly new independent games studio and are dipping our toes into VR using the Oculus Rift.
There's a basic and short game I'd like to create which will be very dark and runs along the lines of SAW, the computer room from Black Ops & The Riddler from Batman.

Greenlight Games has a good track record for releasing games and one of our titles 'DEUL' reached a quarter of a million players 2 weeks a go and has already breached the 400K mark.

Most 3D requirements will be abandoned interior rooms, props & so on. As I said above levels will be very dark with limited lighting, so you'll get away with cutting a lot of corners here. The player will be confined to a chair and can't navigate the room, so hidden faces can be simply ignored.

This project will be released on Steam &/or the Oculus Rift store and depending on the size of the team, you'll receive a share of any profits made which we'll agree before you start development.

I myself am a C# programmer with the Unity engine and will be doing all development work, I also have a music & SFX composer already on board who I've worked on previous projects with.
I've already made a start on a very basic intro and if you have an Oculus Rift I can send it to you, it lasts less than a minute but gives you a feel for the vibe I'm aiming at.

Requirements:
 - 18 years or older
 - Portfolio of work available

You'll be required to sign an NDA and Royalty share agreement if you're offered the position.
For more information or to apply please email:
jobs@greenlightgames.co.uk