Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

Angel

Replies

• DrawingMoose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DrawingMoose polycounter lvl 9
    Hey WrathlessWind,

maybe you should start your post with telling the people here what you're trying to achieve with this artwork, and then ask for specific points that you want help with.
  • WrathlessWind
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey WrathlessWind,

maybe you should start your post with telling the people here what you're trying to achieve with this artwork, and then ask for specific points that you want help with.
    I have slightly bad english and description of my idea will be... Not so good as i want. So im "asking" for critique and some tips for: details, perspective/dynamic perspective, color chosing and other mistakes, that i had in previous works and may have now.
  • WrathlessWind
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey WrathlessWind,

I have slightly bad english and description of my idea will be... Not so good as i want. So im "asking" for critique and some tips for: details, perspective/dynamic perspective, color chosing and other mistakes, that i had in previous works and may have now.