Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[Rev-share] Seeking 3D Character Artist

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Dayl polycounter lvl 7
Hi, I'm Sagan. I'm developing a dark medieval fantasy game series called Teleria. The project will be receiving some funding by the end of this year, which should be enough to produce an excellent vertical slice of the game to take to crowd sourcing and other investors.

I'm looking for 3D Character Artists to join the project in the meantime. You will be paid promptly upon the game receiving its funding, within the next few months or so, and again when the Kickstarter launches, and then again when the game is released and we start to make revenue, from which you will receive royalties.

You can watch early prototypes of the game on youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=gDv9x1WKz8E
And some bloopers: youtube.com/watch?v=08ZWB4iY80Y&t=13s

I'm looking for one or two Character Artists to help me out with the characters. I've done all the character art so far, but I would ideally like to upgrade the character models. If you join the project you may have the opportunity of working alongside concept artists such as:

Klaus Whitman: artstation.com/klauswittmann
Steve Carruthers: artstation.com/carruthers/albums/all
Goliat Gashi: artstation.com/goliatgashi
Alan Xiao: artstation.com/alanxiao
Tom Perkins: artstation.com/t0m_perkins
...and many more!
...including of course, myself, Sagan Tucker: artstation.com/sagantucker

If you're interested in joining the project, or you would like more details, please send your portfolio to sagan.tucker@gmail.com