Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

My final project for high school !

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
SimãoSilva polycounter lvl 8
This is my final project for high school, i made it in a span of 2 weeks in my internship, i did the modeling and texturing and the people working with me helped me doing the renders ! i used 3ds max and vray and quixel with Photoshop for texturing, i wanted to make a 3d model of one of YasidDesign's design and i made my favorite one (i also changed the theme because i wanted to make a kind of homage to Apollo 11) ! its not super good and i wish i could have had more time to finish the inner's of the car but this will have to do.
I'm pretty proud of this work because its quite an achievement for me as I've been studying 3d in my spare time thought out high school and i would have never made this without polycount's wiki and by reading a lot of the threads on this forum ! thank you a lot for your time guys ! ^^ i hope you all like it !
(PS: i will be posting more renders of the wire-frames and prints of the model but only tomorrow ^^ (sorry i havent posted it yet i have been busy with alot of school stuff :()

Replies