Home Freelance Job Postings

[Paid] Quick freelance to model and texture {button, toggle, switch}

i772
polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
i772 polycounter lvl 7
Thanks for checking us out, we're in need of a few game ready objects modeled and textured:
  1. Button
  2. Toggle
  3. Knob
  4. Switch
We will pay out $5 CAD for each asset over paypal, or if you live in Canada we can e-money transfer.

We should expect to be around the same quality as:
 https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/43887

DM me here or email me @ squarecom.info(at)gmail.com 

Thanks for your time. 

Replies

• musashidan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    musashidan high dynamic range
    i772 said:

We will pay out $5 CAD for each asset

Thanks for your time. 

I just felt the need to post my disgust. Even if it took 2 hours to model/texture/bake/send/reiterate these 4 assets you are offering $10 per-hour?? I'm sure students or people in less fortunate countries financially will do the job for you at these exploitative rates, but just know that by pricing work this low you are hurting the entire freelancing community.

I'm presuming you're not an artist yourself as if you were you would surely know better than this.
  • Nerono
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nerono polycounter lvl 5
    i772 said:

We will pay out $5 CAD for each asset

Thanks for your time. 

I just felt the need to post my disgust. Even if it took 2 hours to model/texture/bake/send/reiterate these 4 assets you are offering $10 per-hour?? I'm sure students or people in less fortunate countries financially will do the job for you at these exploitative rates, but just know that by pricing work this low you are hurting the entire freelancing community.

I'm presuming you're not an artist yourself as if you were you would surely know better than this.
    Had exactly the same thought!
  • nicko_the_great
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nicko_the_great polycounter lvl 9
    i772 said:
    Thanks for checking us out, we're in need of a few game ready objects modeled and textured:
    1. Button
    2. Toggle
    3. Knob
    4. Switch
    We will pay out $5 CAD for each asset over paypal, or if you live in Canada we can e-money transfer.

Thanks for your time. 

I laughed a little to hard at this. This is the reason why freelance is so hard to find. like musashidan said people in less fortunate countries may can work for this BS. You want to find people to work for this then you go to one of those shitty bidding sites
  • low odor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    low odor polycounter lvl 17
    Why not just buy the asset on the asset storet?...with a 5$ budget you're not going to get custom art. Anyone even  considering this ( I doubt it,  but there is always someone)  should make the assets, then put them up on the asset store.  There are a steady  stream of cheap bastards that  will contribute multiple  purchases thinking that they are saving time and money .
  • drop
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    drop polycounter lvl 7
    i772 said:
    1. Button
    2. Toggle
    3. Knob
    4. Switch

Thanks for your time. 

I laughed a little to hard at this. This is the reason why freelance is so hard to find. like musashidan said people in less fortunate countries may can work for this BS. You want to find people to work for this then you go to one of those shitty bidding sites
    I'm from Easter Europe, and even I won't go near this kind of stupidity.
  • Maddog4america
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Maddog4america polycounter lvl 5
    5$ lol    my computer burns up 5$ in one sitting 
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Closed. If you wish to critique jobs, make a topic in General Discussion but please keep it as respectful as possible.
This discussion has been closed.