Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[Rev-share] Seeking Lead 3D Environment Artist

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Dayl polycounter lvl 7
Hi, my name is Sagan Tucker. I'm 24, and I'm an enthusiast game developer. I'm here looking for someone to take the role of Lead 3D Environment Artist on my current project.

The game is a 3D Action Adventure set in a fantasy realm called Teleria. We’re currently making a small demo game as a precursor to the series. It will be a game in itself, but it will be very small and highly polished. It will consist of a single, detailed level, in which you can play a scripted story mode, or a wave defense mode. Should our demo prove successful once released, we will eventually take it to Kickstarter to get funding for a full game, spanning multiple levels and implementing more features.

You can watch a video of our progress on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDv9x1WKz8E

I’m looking for someone to take up the mantle of Lead 3D Environment Artist. You will be responsible for bringing the environments of the game to life. You should have extensive knowledge of environment modeling for games, including skills like:

- Making awesome environments for people to explore

That's it! As long as you can do that, you're perfect!

I like for all our members to be very involved in the design process, so I would encourage you to bring your own ideas and suggestions to the table!

Our team is small and concise. Up to this point I have done most of the work alone, but I've recently started building the team. So far we have a concept artist, an animator, a writer, and a musician. I hope for this to be the start of a great studio where we can let our creativity flourish and create some awesome games together!

If you’re interested in the position you can contact me at sagan.tucker@gmail.com

Thank you!