Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook : Jesse Henao Monroy

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
JesseHenaoMonroy polycounter lvl 6
Hello everyone ! 

I joined polycount a couple years ago but never felt confident to start a thread here but I think I should have to keep better track of my progression. But it's never too late ! 
My name is Jesse i'm a 22 year old french 3D artist currently intern at ForceField VR (previously Vanguard Games) and my main focus is on character art.

Here is my current portfolio (long to be updated) : https://www.artstation.com/artist/jesse_henao_monroy
I practice both 2D and 3D cause it is for me really important to be able to come up with my own concept especially for characters so I hope to display a good mix in this sketchbook.

I recently started working on a new character and I figured that would be a good opportunity to start my digital sketchbook because I really want to improve and for that, feedback is needed ! So go all in guys, unleash your thoughts on her.

I'm currently writing a little lore just to explain why the cosmos arm and the belly teeth, but don't worry we'll get there. I'm at a point where i'm stuck on what to add/tweak to improve the overall concept so I'd love to hear what you guys have to say.

I can't wait to start the sculpting but I don't want to rush too much and realize big design mistakes after a while.

Thanks for looking everyone, hope you like it !