Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] 3D Artist: Characters, Scenery, Animation - a bit different

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
aerojockey polycounter lvl 12

Do you think you can produce better artwork than this?**  Are you looking for some freelance work on an indie game over the summer?  Do you want to work on something that's actually going to be published, and has a decent chance of selling better than your average indie game?  Are you able to handle the embarrassment of having your worst work on public display?

You may find that The Ditty of Carmeana is the project for you.

The Ditty of Carmeana is already greenlit on Steam and has a minor cult following. I am now working on a commercial release, and am looking to commission some 3D Art. For more information on this opportunity and the game, please see my full ad:

http://www.tamperedevidence.com/artist-wanted

I am looking for independent artists, not a firm. I'm looking for artists who get the game, get the humor, and get why the artwork has to look Q&D (though still better than what I did).  When you contact me, please give me a couple quick sentences on why you get the game.

Also, it might help to send me examples of some Q&D work you've done, since that's obviously not going to be in your portfolio.  Don't get me wrong, all those intricate bat-winged monsters in your portfolio are cool, but they're (mostly) not what this game needs.

Thank you.  You can message me here on Polycount or through the email on the website.

** - Rhetorical question.